Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

jeudi 8 avril 2010

My Glorious Jewel On Earth

Dear my, it was 2 a.m and I still awake
Still Madeleine Peyroux with her Careless Love swings around  my ears
Kind of magic blues turns into imagination
Brought me to you, again and can’t be moved even for a while
Feels like on the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves

200 miles away from you, Now
And you make me lonesome
And I make a lonesome road
A road with no edge so far
And I remember, that’s just your blesses, your loves and all your life meant to me

Still the same old thing, yeah..
Without you near by me
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Untill I get my way
Way to smell you
And way to love you


(For my dearest Mom, you’re still my rosmery)

0 commentaires: